Irish Revenue informs:
During the technical upgrade time traders will be able to submit declarations to both AIS and AEP systems, however:
- For AIS, you will receive the following message from ROS if you submit during that time – INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR – “ROS-222000” “Error occurred when sending the message to backend systems for processing”
- For AEP Exports, you will receive a transaction ID but you will not receive anything else from your mailbox
Please also note delays will occur with the following:
- receiving an MRN for your declaration
- receiving a routing message for your declaration
- Revenue receiving your supporting documentation
All queued messages will be processed immediately when the system is restored.
Please note the timing of the planned downtime and where possible submit your declarations outside of this time to minimise the impact this downtime will have on your business and the efficient flow of consignments.
If you require an MRN for your pre-lodged customs import declaration in order to complete your PBN but, due to AIS being unavailable, have not received same, then PBN Fallback will be available. The PBN fallback allows you to select the ‘My Vehicle is Empty’ option when creating the PBN. Please note when availing of PBN fallback you will not be able to insert any MRNs into the PBN and consequently you should expect a ‘Call to Customs’ on disembarkation from the ferry at the port of arrival.
Where you receive the MRNs after ferry check-in, then those MRNs and the PBN ID should be sent by email while the vessel is on route to:
- RoRoNCH@revenue.ie where consignment is arriving into Dublin Port, or
- Rosslare@revenue.ie where consignment is arriving into Rosslare Port.
If you require an MRN for your export SAD in order to complete your PBN but, due to AEP being unavailable have not received same, then PBN Fallback will be available. The PBN fallback allows you to select the ‘My Vehicle is Empty’ option when creating the PBN.